To ensure a quick and safe replacement of inserts and stamp plates, KVM has developed FixWrap®. In six simple steps, the replacement can be done in a very short time.
- The mould insert and stamp plates are supplied in the FixWrap® foil.
- The mould frame is lowered over the insert.
- The insert is bolted to the mould frame.
- Subsequently, the tamper head is lowered over the pressure plates.
- The nuts are tightened on the tamper heads.
- The tamper head is raised again and the FixWrap® foil is removed. Now the mould is ready for use again.
With FixWrap® you get the following benefits: