Bitumen – PMB and emulsion tanks
Stationary round bitumen tanks in horizontal or vertical design from 50-135 m3. Or 85 m3 horizontal movable tank with integrated pump for filling and dosing. The tanks are as standard with 300/200 mm insulation cladded with Aluzinc plate.
The bitumen tanks are heated by electric heaters mounted below the bottom of the tank, and an unique control mounted in stainless steel cabinet controls the heat and regulates automatically so that the tank functions as a self-regulating unit. The tanks meet the European safety standards. Dosing pumps for both one- or two-string pipe systems are adapted to the individual task as well as bitumen filling pumps for safe filling from the tank truck including control, electric heated and insulated pipe systems.
- Environment friendly – superior heating and insulation.
- Modular design
- Retrofit Customer adapted solutions.
- 300 mm insulation fixed without radial holders.
- Large heat transfer area to the bitumen using the full tank bottom area.
- Heating power – electric serial coupling for maintaining the temperature.
- Parallel electrical coupling for high energy to the melt bitumen.
- Possibility for large volume tanks.
- Empty via bottom or via side flange.
- Meets Euro bitumen safety standards.
- EN 1090 EXC 2
- Prefabricated modular piping system, supplied in modules finished with heating and insulation.